Best Online Casinos in Canada: Win Real Money Online
Canada now has over 100 online casinos on the market, which can make it pretty tasking when looking for the right site to play at in hopes of winning real money payouts.
Which casinos are legal?
Which casino offers the best bonuses?
Who has the best online slots?
Can you enjoy sports betting, and if so, where?
These questions and many more get asked by players in Canada wanting to access secured services from the complexities of the internet.
Did you know that no online casino operates from within Canada? Because of the laws, you will have to access foreign sites to win your money from.
This is where we come in to help guide you and inform you about the facts of gambling online and trying to win real money from the many operators out there.
How to Find the Best Casinos in Canada
Reputable casinos are found through services like www.casimoose.ca/real-money/. We used their professional insight to form this guide on how to win real money online.
Casimoose provides an independent comparison site that offers casino reviews, gambling guides, and free games.
There are many features and services to a casino; no player should join a site just for the sake of playing as soon as they can.
Casimoose highlights several key elements that must be recognized when assessing where to play online.
- Licensing and Regulation: Before casinos can go online, they must be licensed by a gambling commission or authority. This is the foundation of a gambling service, and without it, the casino will be acting illegally. Make sure that the casino you sign with is licensed and regulated by either the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, or the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
- Security: The latest security software tools are expected to be up to date. The most common software used by online casinos and banks is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. Right-click on the URL Padlock and open ‘Connection to Site is Secure’, to reveal the valid SSL Certificate. It should be available and in date.
- CAD Banking Services: Banking is a big issue for obvious reasons, if you can’t pay, you can’t play. Not all casinos are the same, and neither are the banks. Do not assume all methods of pay work. For example, some casinos offer Interac, and some do not. Some allow for MasterCard deposits, but some won’t let you withdraw using MasterCard. The lesson is to look at the banking options, both for depositing and withdrawal before you commit to joining.
- Customer Support: With all casinos based outside of Canada, it will benefit you to have a Customer Support service that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Otherwise, you might be up early in the morning waiting for European offices to open (03:00 AM) if they are not 24/7.
- Software: Gaming software is majorly important. The more gaming companies partnered with a casino, the better. It’s ideal to have more providers than just to have more games. The importance comes from accessing varying programs of play. Rather than one style and way of winning, you will want to try all the kinds there are. Look out for big names like Microgaming, Blueprint, Playtech, and NetEnt.
- Mobile Compatibility: Apps offer you is instant one-touch access. For some, apps are preferred access points, but not every casino offers them. Check for apps first before you register. Alternatively, you can play from your mobile’s browser.
- Bonuses: The important factors surrounding bonuses should not be the number of spins awarded or the amount of cash gifted. Players should be paying more attention to the Terms and Conditions and looking for fair and honest information and products.
Playing for Real Money and Winning Canadian Dollars
Playing for real money online and inside the best casinos pose real risks meaning you must manage your interaction with the casino in a smart manner.
It is not enough to tell people that gambling is adult entertainment, the fact is that gambling is costly entertainment, and should only be engaged with by those that can afford to lose.
Winning is luck and luck alone. It has always been about playing the right casino games at the right time. You are up against the numbers and the programming, and you have millions of other players online playing the same games as you, trying to win the jackpots before you.
Be realistic; if you win, you win; there is no plan for luck.
Stick to a budget and perhaps set account limits to control costs and timekeeping.
Gambling is entertainment; remember that. Winning is possible, but never chase losses. Enjoy quality software from leading developers. You can access diverse gaming options ranging from live bingo to lotto scratch cards.
While there are no strategies to guide you towards an easy one-million-dollar win, building your knowledge around the odds of gaming and their programming will help you to better select what games you play online and how you bet.
Play Real Money Games
There are plenty of gaming opportunities online.
- Live Roulette
- Sports betting
- Scratch Cards
- and many more
Which games should you be playing, and what ones should you avoid?
Here are the top 5 games, in order, that have the lowest house edge:
- Blackjack: The house edge in blackjack is 1.48% on average.
- Baccarat: The house has a 1.50% advantage over you with baccarat.
- Poker: If you play Three Card Poker, the edge is only 1.5%.
- Slots: If you think slots are fixed, think again. The edge is between 2% to 10% on average.
- Roulette: If you play either European or French Roulette, the house edge is 2.5%.
If you did not plan to play either of these games, then you are making it harder for yourself to have a fair and even experience.
When it comes to sports betting, there is no house edge, only odds. Anything above the odds of 1/1 or 2.00, then you are straying into higher risks.
Bonuses and Casino Promotions
The option of using promotion bonuses is abundant across the Canadian market. Offers range from collecting 200 free spins with bonus codes to claiming C$1000 in cash when making your first four deposits.
There are plenty of offers, and you will also find services supporting VIP rewards and Loyalty programs.
While the allure of playing with extra spins and having cashback rewards sound mouth-watering, the fact is, the terms define just how profitable the offers really are.
Rule number one: Always read the Terms and Conditions of a casino bonus, even when it says it is free. In the world of gambling, very few things are free!
Bonus terms will highlight these important factors:
- Deposit value required
- Eligible games
- Bonus expiry day
- Wagering requirement
Did you know that you cannot withdraw any winnings until you have met the wagering requirement costs of a bonus? Did you know that this cost could be far greater than the amount you have won?
Unless you read, you might get caught out.
Secure Online Banking Options
You got to put real money in before you can take real money out.
Here are the most common payment solutions used by online casinos that can look after your Canadian dollars.
- Apple Pay
- Bank Transfer
Remember, not all banks or e-wallet services are the same. With some casinos, you can deposit and withdraw CAD with no issues. Other casinos may only provide specific deposit options without the withdrawal option. Check where you wish to register to see what banking services they support.
There are many casinos online, and each one will give you the chance to win real money. There are risks to playing, and there is entertainment to be had.
Pick licensed and regulated services that can provide the security you deserve.
Think about how you engage with gambling. Look at what you can afford and what games you should be avoiding.
Ultimately, play without expectation and enjoy the thrill, dynamism, and entertainment that gambling provides. And should you win, cash out and enjoy spending.
Here are the top 10 Canadian casinos you should check out:
- JackpotCity Casino
- Spin Casino
- 888 Casino
- All Slots
- Genesis Casino
- Vegas Hero
Most Popular Online Casino Games
When it comes to online gaming, there are a whole host of games available…
How Technology Has Changed Online Casinos and the Way They Are Being Advertised Today
Technology has changed the online casino industry in a number of ways. Perhaps the most…
How Online Casinos Are Beating The Competition Today
It is safe to say that online casino games are among the most popular games…
Which Online Casino Games Gives You the Best Chance At Winning
Casino games can be great fun, especially if you hit a big payout. However, some…
Should online slots be as fun to watch as they are to play
No one could’ve predicted that streaming would take off the way it has. Twitch and…
Top casino strategies for players to try out
Whether it’s a few spins on a roulette reel, a challenging game of poker or…