What Are the Top Casino Apps in New Jersey?
New Jersey has made online gambling legal, meaning those living in or visiting the garden State can sign up and start playing on their computer. Most major online gambling platforms have recently brought out their own dedicated mobile apps, letting players take the fun with them wherever they go. The best New Jersey casino apps allow players to enjoy all their favorite games using touchscreen controls and provide an easy to umyfinances.co.uk/contact-us/se interface.
Whether you own an Android, iOS, or any other kind of mobile device, trying out some of the best apps can be a lot of fun if you enjoy online betting. While most online casinos are accessible as a mobile site, downloading an app often gives you a faster and easier to use casino experience no matter where you are.
Our Top Five New Jersey Casino Apps
There are loads of amazing online casinos in New Jersey, and deciding which are the best is no easy task. That said, we’ve played through some of the top sites and have picked out the best. This list looks at both the quality of the casino itself and the quality of the mobile app. We looked at how easy the app is to download, whether it has a full selection of games, and the quality of the user interface.
- Golden Nugget – Golden Nugget offers hundreds of fun games and a generous welcome offer too. All new players can claim $10 when they sign up and a further $1500 when they make a deposit.
- Virgin Casino–Virgin Casino has an excellent mobile app and provide a brilliant $30 no deposit bonus to all new players. There are loads of amazing games to play, including the latest releases.
- Borgata – Borgata Casino provides players with an excellent selection of exciting games,and there’s also up to $600 in matched deposit bonus cash to claim. New players will instantly receive $20 free when they first sign up.
- BetMGM – One of the biggest gambling brands in the world, the BetMGM casino offers a fantastic mobile app experience. As a new player, you can claim a welcome bonus worth up to $1000 plus a $20 no deposit bonus as soon as you sign up.
- Tropicana – At the Tropicana casino, players can enjoy loads of games on their phones or tablet. This casino also provides a cashback bonus covering any losses up to $100 after you make your first deposit.
How to Use an Online Casino App
Getting started with mobile casinos is simple enough. Whether you’re already a big casino enthusiast or this is your first time playing, you can follow this quick guide to get set up. All these steps are written with New Jersey online casinos in mind, but they’ll also be applicable if you’re in another state too.
Download the app
Your first step is to download the app of your choice. You can pick a site from our list above or make your own mind up about which site to choose. Be sure to check what kind of bonus offers are available and ensure that the site you choose has a license from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Sign in or sign up
Once you’ve downloaded the app onto your phone or tablet, you can sign up if you already have an account. Mobile casino apps allow you to play with the same account as the desktop version of the site, and in fact, it’s against the rules to have two separate accounts. If you’re brand new, you can sign up and follow all the steps to create your account.
If you want to play for real money, you’ll need to deposit money first, unless there’s a no deposit bonus available, of course. Be sure to choose a safe and secure payment method and follow the steps to claim your deposit bonus if available.
Now you’re signed up and have cash in your account, all that’s left is to find your favorite game and start playing! Take your pick from any of the games you like, including online slots, table casino games, and live games.
How Online Casinos Cater to Their Ever-Expanding Audiences
Caption: Online casinos bring all the same entertainment and fun of a real casino, right…
Only Sports Betting is Now Live in Illinois. 5 things you should know
The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992, also known as PASPA or the…
Why New Jersey Casino Market is blowing up this Winter
The gambling industry, in New Jersey and many parts of the world today in…
How TV Gameshows Are Influencing Online Gambling Habits
Source: Pixabay Online gambling is becoming increasingly popular, with recent estimates suggesting that the…
Are eSports Likely to Become a More Common Feature at Online Casinos?
Competitive gaming is getting bigger every year and looks set to hit staggering heights by the…
Why are betting websites more popular than land-based casinos and betting shops?
If you’ve been following the gambling industry up close, you know that there are all…